ISG UNIBALL Ltd. has won a total of HUF 38, 63 million worth of non-refundable subsidies for the full renovation of the factory hall under the PM_KKV_2016 “Improvement of the premises of micro, small and medium sized enterprises in Pest county”.
Objectives of Project:
a.) Developing a suitable site environment for production activities;
b.) Improving the working conditions of employees
c.) Increasing energy efficiency by achieving energy savings.
The main elements of the investment:
- Improvement of the roof structure of the 1980 m2 floor space, changing of the shells and roof insulation.
• Floor and facade insulation.
• Installation of thermal insulation doors and windows.
• Renovation of floors, construction of resin cover.
• Modernization of lighting, installation of LED technology luminaires, reconstruction of electric grid.
• Upgrading heating, installing new condensing boilers, building a new flue gas drainage system, installing new heat discharges. Local black body heaters for CNC machine series. Upgrading the welder's suction system.
Results of the project:
1980 m2 modernized production hall, thanks to which 80,000 MJ energy saving per year and a significant cost reduction are achieved.
PRESS Announcement - Tender has finished.